Summit’s liquids range is suitable for both cropping and pastures. We offer UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate) for where only nitrogen is required and MaxamFLO which also contains Sulphur.
Benefits of Liquids
- Ease of handling and storage
- Flexibility and uniformity in placement of fertilizer
- Doesn't break down between seasons in storage
- Handles well in all seeding conditions
- Uniform composition of nutrients and uniform bulk density
- Reduced dependence on spreading contractors
For rate comparison, or to calculate the quantity of liquid fertilizer required for your farm, use our fertilizer calculators. For more details on our liquid range, read our liquids manual.
Note: Summit does not recommend the use of liquid fertilizer as a carrier for other chemicals. Many unknown variables may affect the mixture (e.g. mix temperature, complex chemical reactions, etc.), so we advise that customers use these mixtures at their own risk.