UAN - free flowing nitrogen source.
MAXamFLO - Nitrogen and sulphur in a liquid fertilizer
Click on the buttons to the left for more detail.
Benefits of Liquids
- Ease of handling and storage
- Flexibility and uniformity in placement of fertilizer
- Doesn't break down between seasons in storage
- Handles well in all seeding conditions
- Uniform composition of nutrients and uniform bulk density
- Reduced dependence on spreading contractors
For rate comparisons visit our CALCULATORS page
For more details on Summit Fertilizers liquid range see our liquids manual
Whilst it has become common practise to use Liquid Fertilizers as a carrier for other chemicals, and in many cases this is successful, Summit Fertilizers do not recommend this practise because of the many unknown variables that may affect the mixture - from simple things like the temperature of the mix through to complex chemical reactions that may take place. Customers use these mixtures at their own risk.