With a wide variety of high quality pasture fertilizers to choose from, you're sure to find the right product for your soil.
- A high quality fertilizer, with good granule strength and a low dust component.
- An even spread pattern and less striping in the paddock.
- Handling and loading issues reduced.
- Exceptional handling characteristics allow for ease of spreading and peace of mind.
- A higher concentraion of phosphorus means it can be applied at just 65% of the rate of Superphosphate.
- Contains both slow release sulphur, which is perfect for light soils, and fast acting sulphur for immediate uptake.
- Significant freight and handling savings.
- A granulated product that spreads and handles well.
- Contains the highest concentration of phosphorus in our pasture range.
- Can be applied at only 50% of the rate of superphosphate to supply the same level of phosphorus.
- Even greater freight and handling savings.
Potash & Trace Elements
All of our Pasture and Superphosphate range of fertilizers can be blended with potassium in the form of muriate of potash or sulphate of potash. Standard blend ratios are provided below, however if you have other requirements we can meet them with our custom formulation capabilities. Trace elements such as copper, zinc, molybdenum and selenium can also be added.